MIAMI TODAY is a nationally recognized, award-winning business publication serving as a community builder with a relevant voice. The most recent results of our readership survey conducted by Behavioral Science Research have shown impressive figures.
• Over 61,000 readers and a weekly circulation upward of 24,000 copies
• Mean household income $273,494
• Average age 60
• 78% are men, 28% are women
• 40% are those Hispanics who don’t necessarily rely on traditional Spanish media
• 10% hold active foreign passports (international readership)
• 31% own their own businesses
• 34% are involved in international business
• 61% managerial level or above
• Average reading time of 23 minutes, far more than the daily paper.
• 82% rate the quality of our business & civic news high to very high
• 89% rate the credibility of our business & civic news high to very high
Data from Behavioral Science Research Survey 2018
Miami Today’s most prominent circulation areas in Miami-Dade County include the business and high-rise residential districts of Brickell and Downtown, Coral Gables, West Dade/Doral/Miami Lakes, Miami Beach (Collins Avenue strip up to Bal Harbour, including Fisher Island), South Miami, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Aventura. Our circulation is BPA audited and by request. For further information, please contact an account executive at 305-358-1008